Today we made our way up to see Bella and the other beautiful puppies. Of course it was great to see them and Christy again. I was so suprised by how big she has grown and how absolutely wonderful all the puppies are!
I got to see Moko which is Bella's dad and he was absolutely amazing. Everything about him, his color, size and how friendly he was absoutely perfect. Of course Christy made us feel welcome and let us know how everything was going with the puppies. I took a lot of pictures and will be posting them on a puppy page :)
I am sooo happy that I was able to get up there and visite my little girl, and also have a small chat with Chrisy.
Count down is just over two weeks! Man I cannot wait to get my little Bella home.
Thanks for reading, please take a look at the puppies!
Kandi
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Kandi! All is well here, the vet visit went great and all the puppies are perfectly healthy! My vet really had fun meeting them all and again complimented me on everything that I do for my dogs and puppies. It did cost me and arm and a leg, she wouldn't take my first born! LOL, but it is so worth it!! See you soon, not too much longer now! Take care!
ReplyDeleteThank you Christy for the update! I am glad everything went great and I cannot wait to bring Bella home :)
ReplyDelete