Hello everyone!
We the countdown is on, we have just over a week before we bring Bella home. I have everything ready so now it is just sitting here and counting down the hours LOL.
The plan the day we go to pick Bella up is; Mom is dropping my father off as my car is still not working :(
She will come and get me and the hubby around 10:30 / 11:00. Than we are on our way, we should reach Christy's early afternoon. Once there we will visite for alittle and than be on our way.I know that for the week Bella is going to be restless at night as she does not have her pack with her.
My plan is when she gets upset I show up that way she know that I am part of her pack and when she calls someone will answer that distress call.
I have also bought her a ticking clock, our vet said to use it to simulate the mothers heart beat. So we will see if that works.
SOOO soon I cannot wait!
Thanks
Kandi
Sounds great! I'll be see you both soon! Can't wait to meet your Luc!
ReplyDelete