Love for all animals and respect for the breed is the most important of all!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Miss Bella

Well it has been 5 days since I have had Bella now. She has been just wonderful, very playful and she loves to cuddle. I don't think I could ask for a better puppy.
She does have some separation issues as she cries when I am away from her, but that is something that she will get used to as I cannot always be around her. It is tough to hear her cry when I am in another room but I have to be strong and stand my ground as much as I hate it she will never learn if I don't.
She is doing wonderful with going outside to use the bathroom and has only had about 5 accidents in the house. Mind you it was only pee she hasn't pooped in the house so YAY Bella!!
I will keep every one up to date with her progress.
Thank you
Kandi

No comments:

Post a Comment