Love for all animals and respect for the breed is the most important of all!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas and Animals

Hello everyone,
This is my fav time of year, the time of year you spend with your family and friend and that includes the furry type.
I have recently went out and bought my animals christmas stockings that have about 40 toys per. That is a 160 new toys for them.
I have cleaned all their old toys and have taken the old ones to the shelter for some poor animal. We have also donated a big thing of food to them as I know how overly crowded the shelters are.
I just wanted to suggest to everyone out there that it would be a great thing to help out the shelters in your area as they could use any donation even if it is only a few toys or $5. Please support your local shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment