Love for all animals and respect for the breed is the most important of all!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Road Trip

Well tomorrow is the day that we venture off to see the puppies. I cannot wait to meet Christy and her wonderful family. I have it all mapped out, unfortunately my hubby isn't going to be able to come :( His mom just had surgery and needs someone to help her out with her two small puppies. So my mom and dad decieded that they wanted to see the puppies as well so they are going to come with me.
I absolutely cannot wait to go, I guess whenever I venture off to see new animals I get all gitty and happy to find a new addition to the family.
We I will post some pics when I get back.
Thanks for reading.
Kandi

2 comments:

  1. It was such a pleasure meeting you and your parents! I'm so excited for you and Luc to welcome this sweet little girl into your hearts, your home and your life! I am very confident you are going to provide an excellent home for her! Congrates on the new addition!
    Peace, Blessings,Love & Light
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for making me part of your life!
    I cannot wait to see you and Bella again, you made this expereance absolutely perfect. There is no doubt in my mind that I have picked the perfect people to buy from.
    Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete