Today I am giving away a little green Chinese water dragon we took in to foster from a family that really did not take care of him. I got a email from a lady asking if I would take care of her dragon as she just didn't want him. We decieded to take a look at him to see if we would be able to give him all the care he needed.We went to her house and seen little Yoshi in a terrible state. We packed up his things and brought him home. It has been a few months now that we have had him a declaired that he is healthy enough to adopt out to a family that would want him.
Today we have a wonderful family from reddeer coming to pick him up and bring him home. I screened about 30 families and found that this one was the best.
I cannot wait to meet her and her family and give Yoshi to his forever home!
No comments:
Post a Comment