Love for all animals and respect for the breed is the most important of all!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Puppy

Hello everyone!
So I just got back from seeing these beautiful puppies and meeting a great women named Christy! I have absolutely fell in love with all the puppies!
I am so glad to have met Christy and her wonderful son, they made me feel so comfortable and gave me a ton of information about Huskies.
I have picked out my puppy and named her Bella,  she is a pretty little girl and I am so proud to have made the right choice in choosing the perfect puppy along with a finding the perfect person to buy from. I cannot wait to go out there again and chat with Christy and see my beautiful Bella.

A big thanks to Christy and letting me into her home and life to exsperiance the joys of these wonderful dogs.
Thank you again!!!
Kandi

1 comment:

  1. The pleasure is mine as well Kandi! I`ll warn you though, the next 6+ weeks are going to drag on and on until you come to pick up your Bella! But hey! my door is always open!
    Peace, Blessings, Love & Light
    Christy

    ReplyDelete