Love for all animals and respect for the breed is the most important of all!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

House preped!

Hello everyone,
I hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas!
Now that all that madness is over I have finally got my house back in order. And good timing as we have our puppy arriving in 5 weeks. It does seem like a long time but when you are getting everything together and the house puppy proof it doesn't take that long at all. I am working full time as well so it is very hard to make sure the house is top notch for our little Bella!
My hubby is home but I don't let him do the puppy proofing as I am OCD and nothing is where I want it LOL.
I finally have all her stuff together, toys, chew toys, treats, blankets, crate, pretty food dishes, brushes,and her collar and leash!
We are so excited to be getting her. The great thing is we are so ready to have her in our lives and home. She will never be alone and I think that is the most important thing when getting a dog. We even have the schedule all planed on how her walks are going to go!
Hubby will be walking her in the morning for about an hour and than I will be walking her in the evening for about 2 hours.
I am so glad that we waited until we were set for the puppy!
We will be going to see her this weekend and I will take some pics to put up of our little princess.
I will keep everyone up to date on her progress as she is starting to get big.
Thanks for taking the time to read.
Kandi!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kandi!
    Sounds like all is well and you and Luc are ready to bring Bella home. That's great! I just wanted to leave a quick note and say hey! Just remember, that Bella is joining you and your household, it isn't good to change everything to revolve around her. She will think that every thing is about her and by doing that, making her the alpha. All you need to do is take the time to train her as to what she can and can't do in YOUR house!It is very easy to do and just takes time and dedication! I know you both will do great! Take care and we'll see you soon! Peace :D

    ReplyDelete